Revolution Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution - Server 11 - Aries - Sector 105

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[08/07/11] Congratulations to our contest winners: Snickersnack (22200 DP), Zoldan (17316 DP), ARIES007 (6710 DP), Matty604 (6120 DP), and Mbowesy (1550 DP)! Thanks to all who participated!
REMINDER: DISMISS YOUR FLEETS OR DOCK AT A PROTECTED RBP WHEN NOT ONLINE! DON'T RISK YOUR FLEETS BEING LOST!
- - - - - ALERT STATUS RED - - - - -
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SanchoRod Application
Revolution Corp Policy EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:42 pm by sancho.rodriguez

» Application
Revolution Corp Policy EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 am by Phurion787

» Application KIP_DURON
Revolution Corp Policy EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:56 pm by Lambert

» Application, UndeadEnigma
Revolution Corp Policy EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 am by Zaius

» Hello?????
Revolution Corp Policy EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:15 am by Zaius

» Revolution Corp Policy
Revolution Corp Policy EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:51 am by Carvener

» House of Diplomacy.
Revolution Corp Policy EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 am by Cheatle

» Application
Revolution Corp Policy EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 am by Cheatle

» Welcome to Revolution.
Revolution Corp Policy EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:52 am by Cheatle

Top posters
Cheatle (63)
Revolution Corp Policy I_vote_lcapRevolution Corp Policy I_voting_barRevolution Corp Policy I_vote_rcap 
RhoThetaPhi (40)
Revolution Corp Policy I_vote_lcapRevolution Corp Policy I_voting_barRevolution Corp Policy I_vote_rcap 
ArrestedPie (37)
Zaius (36)
Commander Waffles (34)
carvedman (24)
Haylon (21)
Aldaris (19)
Streetbob (19)
Lambert (19)
Play Galaxy Online II [HD]
Play in HD
Contact the Admiral
Contact the Admiral
Zaius' Random Radio of the Week

Revolution Corp Policy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carvener
Admiral
Admiral
Carvener

Revolution Corp Policy Empty
PostSubject: Revolution Corp Policy   Revolution Corp Policy EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:51 am

There are some simple rules that will need to be adhered to in Revolution. They are pretty much common sense and you will most likely adhere to them without any effort.

1) Inter-corp drama is not tolerated. It lowers Morale. If you need to resolve an issue with another member take it to PM's, or consult an officer if a solution cannot be reached.

2) Drops are to be offered to the core before other players. This policy is very flexible. MP is hard to come by. Exceptions to this rule can be made, however it us under good practice to offer discounts on merchandise to your corp mates.

3) We work together. Communication is a must. You must stay active. (Log on at least once a day).

4) Respect your peers. Follow instructions issued by leadership. However, if you feel the instructions are in error, or have a better idea, by all means say something.

5) Thick skin. To survive in an online game you have to have thick skin. That means take with a grain of salt any derogatory or belittling remark made in world or corp chat directed at you. This is the internet, and this is a GAME. Do not forget that.

6) Have fun.
Back to top Go down

Revolution Corp Policy
Page 1 of 1